Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

Mentor Text {HeAvEn}!!!

Waaaasssssuuuupppp????  How is everyone on this fine first day of summer???  Have I mentioned that I {LOVE} summertime!!  What would we do without summer?!?!?!?  I don't even want to think about it.....

This is gonna be a very short post........but I just had to share what I have come across!!  This may not be news to some of you, but it feels like I've struck gold!  Collaboration Cuties is a phenomenal blog written by two 4th grade teachers, Amanda and Stacia.  It. Is. AWESOME! 
Collaboration Cuties
These two brilliant ladies have come up with "mentor text" linky parties and I have spent the last week stalking perusing this blog, looking at old linkies and seeing all the great mentor texts that veteran teachers use in their classroom.

One of the pages/tabs on their blog is "Must Read Mentor Texts".  It is where all of their linky parties are easily accessed and are even divided by subject.  They have ELA links, Math links, even science and social studies links.  Can you say "teacher heaven"???

Simply go to their mentor text page, find the subject that you're looking for (they have more than one linky, too. ELA has 4 different linky parties you could look at!!!) and get to readin'!!

My Amazon and Scholastic carts have tripled in size.  Sssshhhh.........don't tell the hubs :)

Well, I said this was gonna be short, but maybe not!!  Enjoy the rest of your beautiful summer day, y'all! 


Keep livin' the dream,

No comments:

Post a Comment