Image Map

Sunday, November 2, 2014

I'm baaaacccckkkkk......with November {CURRENTLY}!!!

WOW!!!!  It has been forever and a day since I've blogged!  Now, before you judge me.....take a look at my excuse....
Is he not just THE cutest baby. EVER?  It seems that between baby Jaxon, my 2 year old, Jaci and my 11....soon to be 12 year old, Caitlyn.....I just fell out of the blogosphere.  But, fear not.....I have returned.....at least for a bit.....to link up with Farley for some November Currently.  I have missed this :) 

Listening:  It's Sunday. As always, I am listening to the hubs watch the Cowboys. This will never change. 

Loving:  The weather in Texas has been awesome!  We've been in the 60's or 70's for over a month.  It's heavenly!

Thinking:  I've missed blogging!  Me and my kiddos have been up to soooo much.  I can't wait to share it all with you guys :)

Wanting:  STARBUCKS!!!  This is my addiction.  I don't smoke, I don't drink (heavily.....ha!), and I don't do drugs.  Starbucks is my one and only guilty pleasure.  And the red, holiday cups are out...which I {love}!!  It officially begins the holiday season for me! 
Needing:  Every weekend, our eating schedule is a bit off.  We eat breakfast late, which causes us to combine lunch and dinner.....almost always.  I need to get started cooking the enchiladas....yuuuummmmmm!

Reading:  I'm in a leadership training with my district.  As some of you know, I graduated with my Master's in May, and I'm looking to move into administration soon.  The book we are reading is entitled, "Now, Discover Your Strengths".  Not a bad read at all.  

I hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday Funday.  I hope to be back soon, letting you in on all the fabulous things we've been doing in room 14!  

Keep living the dream, 

4 comments:

  1. We are having a cold spell here! I even had to wear a coat yesterday! I have been a follower of your blog for a while and love it! I teach grade ¾ this year. Have a great week!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi! What a cutie Tigger is!!! Your blog is beautiful and I enjoyed reading it. I am your newest follower! Enjoy your weather in Texas, here in Western NY some areas got SNOW yesterday!
    Lori @
    Bee the Change
    Mrs. Faas’ First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ADDICTED to SB too! It is bad! I got a $40 gift card for my bday from my brother in law today! Guess who used it right away???? THIS GIRL! I only wish they had red cups for iced drinks:( BOOO!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete